PLEASE READ CAREFULLY TO ENSURE THAT ALL CE REQUIREMENTS ARE SATISFIED
All lectures are available online for viewing and CE credit from October 3 – December 31.
Lecture & CE Requirements:
- View lecture in its entirety.
- Pass the associated quiz the same day the lecture is viewed.
- Quizzes may be retaken on the same day if a passing score (70% or higher) is not obtained.
CE Certificate Requirements:
- For audit purposes, the Event CE Certificate must be downloaded each day that a lecture(s) is viewed.
- The date a certificate is downloaded will automatically appear on each certificate.
- The Event CE Certificate will list all symposium lectures. Attendees are responsible for downloading the certificate and indicating which lecture(s) were viewed on that date.
E.g. If you view lectures on October 3 and November 15, you must download a certificate on October 3 (with the October 3 attended lectures indicated) and download another certificate on November 15 (with November 15 attended lectures indicated).
Opioid CE Certificate Details:
Texas Veterinarians: An additional Opioid & Substance Abuse CE Certificate will be emailed within 14 days of attendee’s completion of the above requirements.
- This is a State of Texas requirement and this CE Certificate will NOT be sent to attendees who do not view the lecture in its entirety AND pass the associated quiz. The certificate will be emailed to the email address utilized at registration.
Non-Texas Veterinarians: The Opioid CE is included on the Event CE Certificate and should be indicated there once attended (and appropriate quiz has been passed). If your state board requires a separate Opioid CE Certificate, please submit the request to email@example.com.
Access Quizzes & CE Certificate